Gender Specific Knee Replacement
- Gender specific anatomical knee joints sized specific to gender
- Narrow knee joint available for Indian short statured females
- Women have a distinct shape, which frequently results in a different angle between the hip and the knee when compared to men. Gender specific knee implant addresses the documented, shape-related differences of a women’s knee by providing more natural movement. Also, its thinner profile and contoured shape accommodate the anatomical difference to closely match her precise fit. These implants are also known as a “High Flex” joint as their special design features allow the knee to bend more than usual thus allowing to sit cross legged, undertake any strenuous activity as well as use Indian toilets.
- Shaped to the contours and dimensions of the female knee, today’s implants offer patients a more natural fit
- Women aren’t little men, there is a significant difference in their body structures, and most knee replacements are now designed with those differences in mind
- Tailor made therapy is the new buzz in orthopaedics where the surgeons ate trying their best to provide optimal implant options to their patients as per shape & size of bones
Disclaimer: * As per manufacturers